My Care Ladies Ltd. aims to assist individuals to live independent lives in their own homes through the provision of personal care that combines excellence in care delivery with compassion and respect for individual dignity. Our primary objective is to improve the quality of life for clients who require personal care in their homes due to frailty of age or physical disability, illness and impairment or the need of supervision and assistance.
Our team of trained community care workers are selected for their honesty, hard work, common sense and commitment to treating others with dignity and compassion. All carers are trained to, or are in the process of obtaining, QCF Level 2 (formally NVQ’s).
My Care Ladies Ltd. also endeavours to;-
1) Treat clients with the highest levels of respect, involving the client, their families and any other pertinent parties in key decisions, ensuring the service is run in their best interests.
2) Provide high-quality, professional, reliable, non-discriminatory, flexible and personalised care that meets the needs of the client by combining best practices with compassion and respect for individual dignity.
3) Ensure that the client’s needs and values are respected in matters of religion, culture, race or ethnic origin, sexuality and sexual orientation, political affiliation, marital status, parenthood and disabilities or impairments.
4) Safeguard the client’s personal safety, physical well-being and security, respecting the client’s privacy, but also allowing them the freedom to take risks and make choices.
5) Match the nominated carer as closely as possible to the client and to respect the need to change the carer in the event of subsequent non-compatability.
6) Employ, train, develop, and retain staff that are honest, hard-working, competent and able to provide care that integrates best practice with an attitude of treating the client with dignity and respect.
7) Ensure management are sufficiently qualified to carry out our aims and objectives and meet or exceed regulated standards. We aim to guarantee the on-going professional development of the supervisory team.
8) Make sure clients are aware of the procedures for making comments, compliments and complaints.
Personal Care services include;-
- Assistance with getting up/going to bed
- Assistance with bathing, strip washing, bed bathing & showering
- Hair care
- Skin care
- Denture care
- Catheter/stoma care & assistance with toileting/continence aids
- Medication assistance
- Support with nutrition & hydration/preparation of meals
- Hoisting & manual handling
Companionship Care services include:-
- Sitting service for carer respite or company
- Arranging appointments
- Stimulating mental awareness
- Escorting to appointments
- Escorting on daytrips
- Supporting with social commitments
- Help with reading
- Reminiscing about the past
Domestic Care services include;-
- Shopping & handling of monies
- Escorted shopping
- Collection of pensions
- Paying bills & dealing with correspondence
- Light housework
- Ironing & organization of laundry
The above services are designed to meet the individual needs of each client and can vary from 15 minutes – i.e. medication reminders – to 2 or 3 hours – i.e. companionship, sits & escorted shops.
My Care Ladies Ltd. operates 365 days a year – including weekends and bank holidays – from its registered office at 4, Gild House, 72, Norwich Ave. West, Bournemouth BH2 6AW. The office is open from 09.00 to 16.00, Monday to Friday on 01202 762000. Outside of these hours, your call will be answered by one of the management team and dealt with as quickly as possible.
You can also contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
MY CARE LADIES RATES
Personal Care – £19.00 per hour.; £14.20 per ¾ hour; £10.00 per ½ hour; £6.00 per ¼ hour;
Companionship Care – £15.00 per hour.; £11.50 per ¾ hour; £09.00 per ½ hour; £6.00 per ¼ hour;
Domestic Care – £15.00 per hour.; £11.50 per ¾ hour; £09.00 per ½ hour; £6.00 per ¼ hour;
Out-of-hours call-out charges (after 20:30 & before 07:00) – double time.
Out-of-hours call-out charges on a weekend or Bank holiday (after 20:30 & before 07:00)– triple time.
If a carer uses their own car to transport a client to & from a Dr., dentist, for a hospital visit, or an escorted shop, mileage will now be charged at the rate of 30p per mile.
These rates will apply for the 2018/2019 financial year from 6th April 2018.
Please note that all Bank Holidays will still be charged at double time.
Bank Holiday rates will be applied to the following dates;-
2018 2nd April Easter Monday
7th May May Day
28th May Spring Bank Holiday
27th August Summer Bank Holiday
25th December Christmas Day
26th December Boxing Day
2019 1st January New Year’s Day
19th April Good Friday
22nd April Easter Monday
6th May May Day
27th May Spring Bank Holiday
26th August Summer Bank Holiday
25th December Christmas Day
26th December Boxing Day
Please note that no domestic work will be undertaken on weekends or Bank Holidays. My Care Ladies is exempt from VAT as a ‘state‐regulated private welfare institution/agency’ hence VAT is not added to our fees & charges.
My Care Ladies Limited is fundamentally a domiciliary care service for adults age 18-65 and 65+, including those with impairments such as dementia, physical disabilities and sensory deficiencies.
The organisation is owned and operated by Mrs Denise Logan and Mrs Maria Beckingham, Maria being the Registered Manager and nominated individual.